- Cut the guanciale in small cubes and brown them in a pan.
- Cook until the fat has melted and the guanciale is crispy.
- Once ready, set the pan with the guanciale aside.
- In a bowl mix the egg yolks with the pecorino cheese and a generous sprinkle of black pepper.
- Please stir until the resulting sauce is smooth and creamy. - Cook the spaghetti per the package instructions, when the spaghetti are "al dente" drain the pasta and add it to the pan with the guanciale.
- Mix well, add in the egg pecorino & black pepper sauce until you get a creamy delicious pasta.
- Plate, sprinkle some pecorino on top and enjoy hot!