- Cut cauliflower into bite size florets. Make a batter of all purpose flour, cornstarch, salt, soya, water. Make a thick batter.
- Dip cauliflower into batter and dip fry it.
- Take sauce pan put our signature honey garlic sauce and toss batter fry cauliflower for 1 min on medium flame.
- Serve with sesame seeds and glazed with honey.
Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1 ounce garlic peeled and chopped
- 12 Ounce Tomato puree
- .08 Ounce Tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp Soya saucer
- 4 ounces Honey
Put all ingredients together and cook for 8 min on medium flame. Add honey at last.